- YOKOHAMA i-MARK PLACE 3F, 4-4-5, Minatomirai,
Nishi-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa, 220-8080 JAPAN map
- Nobuyuki Otaka
- February, 1998
- Number of Employees
- Number of Employees:1,300
- Capital Stock
- 478.8 million yen
- Business Activities
- Telemarketing operations
- All sorts of contact center operations
- Customer center development and seamless customer service
- Membership service operations
- Financial Data
- 6,362 million yen (Fiscal year ended March 31, 2015)
- 6,602 million yen (Fiscal year ended March 31, 2016)
- 8,474 million yen (Fiscal year ended March 31, 2017)
- 8,917 million yen (Fiscal year ended March 31, 2018)
- 9,067 million yen (Fiscal year ended March 31, 2019)
- Financial Information
- Major Clients
- WOWOW INC.,Relo Group etc.
- Principal shareholders
- Call Center Association of Japan(CCAJ)
- Japan Institute of Information Technology
- Association of Consumer Affairs Professionals(ACAP)
- Japan Industrial Association
- Affiliated organization
- WOWOW INC. (100%)
In order to provide solid service to our customers, and with seven years of experience and know-how, WOWOW Communications was established in 1998 after separating from the Customer Center department of WOWOW.
As a member of WOWOW group, we are developing our business not only in the fields of customer center operation and telemarketing through the use of satellite broadcasting, telephone, fax, internet and mobile communications, but we are also challenging in various other areas as a ADVANCED COMMUNICATION SERVICE PROVIDER.
Center in Higashi-Nihonbashi, Tokyo.